~ links to websites
Community Groups and Organizations
College of New Caledonia ~ link to website
Good Neighbours Committee
- Website & Blog
- Printable Brochure with copy of Accord (To personally sign and register a copy of the Accord, please go the District of Vanderhoof Office or to Saik'uz First Nation Band office.)
- Community Accord Proclamation at Canada Day Celebrations, 2009
- Community Accord, signed by the Chamber of Commerce
Grand Reo Theatre - Check upcoming movies and times at the local movie theatre
Nechako Healthy Community Alliance ~ focused on improving the quality of life in the Nechako Valley, with two member groups:
- Nechako Valley Food Network ~ a database of local producers; find where and when local foods are available
- Nechako Waste Reduction Initiative
Nechako Valley Exhibition Society ~ A true Agricultural Fair
Reel Alternatives ~ bringing real movie alternatives to the Nechako Valley
Vanderhoof Public Library ~ link to website
Of Interest to Chamber Members
BC Chamber of Commerce ~ link to website
BC Tourism - Hello BC Listing Programs ~ link to website
Chamber Point Newsletters ~ download a pdf version of the monthly Chamber Newsletter
Membership Application and Benefits Info ~ download a pdf document
Local Member-to-Member Benefits ~ download a pdf list of available discounts
The Northern Interior Mining Group (NIMG) brings business together to collaborate, develop, and implement strategic solutions, with a goal of increasing
the range of regional services and products to support mining development in
north central BC.
Dining and Accommodation Guide (prints booklet style)
Community Resource Guide ~ download a 54-page guide (or portions of it) detailing helpful resources in Vanderhoof.
Go Fish ~ download a pdf flyer, listing the fishing lakes in the area.
- Vanderhoof Area Hiking Trails courtesy of the Vanderhoof Visitor Centre
- Trail Map & Area Hiking Guide (2.4MB) published by the District of Vanderhoof.
Migratory Bird Sanctuary ~ download a pdf document
Welcome to Vanderhoof from Chamber President, and a summary of our town.